A Vital K-12 Partner
Helping to educate Georgia's youth in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) is an important strategic priority for Georgia Tech.
By collaborating with education groups, state agencies, schools, corporations, and opinion leaders throughout the state, we use our resources to increase student engagement and performance.
For Parents and Students
Campus Visits and Tours
Campus visits are ideal for exposing our youth to college. Groups of grades 10-12 should register on our Campus Visit website.
Groups of grades K-9 should reach out to the following campus contacts, based on academic interest:
- College of Architecture: Michelle Rinehart
- College of Computing: Cedric Stallworth
- College of Engineering: Felicia Benton-Johnson
- College of Sciences: Keith Oden
- Georgia Tech Research Institute: Leigh McCook
- Ivan Allen College of Liberal Arts and the Westside Communities Alliance: Sheri Davis-Faulkner
- Office of the Arts: Jennifer Kimball
- Scheller College of Business: Todd Ervin